For a month or two, I kept having internet connection issues and lost 10% within 2 weeks of opening my account.
I then decided to transfer all my data to a VPS with a reliable connection under 20ms to broker server. Things improved but somehow I was still losing most of my money even though my winrate was above 60%.
I decided to go back to the drawing board and figure out where I went wrong. In order to do so, I had to take a screenshot of every trade and analyze them the next day. Took notes and kept on going for a full month. This allowed me to spot where most of my losing trades happened and why. With this kind of data, I was able to modify my trading rules which I emphasize on risk management. How much I win didn’t bother me since my winrate is above +60%. My main concern was how much I could lose per trade.